Program Services Coordinator
CASA of Harrison County is seeking a part-time candidate to fill the Program Services Coordinator position. Working under the Executive Director, the Program Services Coordinator will be responsible for providing direct support for the Executive Director and Advocate Supervisors. This person will also be responsible for the organization and follow-through of any special projects assigned by the Executive Director.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Jeannie Herrin, Executive Director at Jeannie@casaharrisoncounty.org no later than Feb. 5, 2018.
CASA of Harrison County’s Program Services Coordinator must successfully complete the CASA Training Program and be committed to CASA’s goals and mission. In the capacity of Program Services Coordinator, the incumbent provides direct support for the Executive Director and Advocate Supervisors. The incumbent is responsible for the organization and follow through of any special projects; such as training, working with volunteers to help support this role and any other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
The incumbent should possess the following education, skills and/or experience:
- Possess bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Be affective in working cooperatively with various personality types
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of general clerical skills and operation of office equipment to include: personal computer, facsimile machine, copier, shredder, etc.
- Must exercise confidentiality at all times
The Program Services Coordinator is responsible for the following duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Program duties to include: answering/making telephone calls, providing information about CASA to potential volunteers and general public, sending/receiving emails and faxes, drafting correspondence, purchasing supplies, filing, receiving and delivering mail etc.
- Maintain electronic records of volunteers and cases through Optima
- Manage the case docket for all cases and provide to staff
- Assist Executive Director in all aspects of CASA in-training and in-service education when required
- Coordinate and implement the training materials for training binders, nametags and completion certificates
- Coordinate involvement in community outreach/public awareness programs
- Establish and maintain networks with individuals, businesses and organizations which support goals and mission of CASA of Harrison County
- Coordinate attend staff and in-service training meetings
- Assist in volunteer appreciation events
- Provide office coverage as assigned by Executive Director
- Complete work time sheets monthly
- Attend conferences, seminars and meetings as requested by Executive Director
- Other duties may be assigned by Executive Director
- Maintain a supply list and order supplies as needed
CASA of Harrison County is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer