- Harrison County has consistently led the state in the number of child victims of abuse and neglect.
- Currently, there are up to 900 children in CPS protective custody in Harrison County alone.
- CASA of Harrison County has advocated for over 1600 children who have been neglected and abused since taking our first case in 2011.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) are everyday citizens appointed by a Harrison County Youth Court Judge to advocate for the safety and well-being of children in CPS protective custody due to abuse and neglect.
- CASA Advocates stand up for the children of OUR community, give THEM a voice in Court, and help change their LIVES…